Timothy J. Reidy’s career of 40 years includes successfully completing projects for local, national and international builders and developers, including mid & high-rise multifamily senior living, condominium and apartment projects. With over 14 years of experience working for national senior living owners and operators, including Classic Residence by Hyatt (now Vi Living), Devonshire, Paradise Retirement and HRA.
Mr. Reidy has directed the design and construction completion of projects across the United States (CA, NY, IL, FL, CO, TX, NJ & HI). He is a graduate of Arizona State University and enjoys golfing and occasionally finding his ball in the fairway.
He lives in Jacksonville, FL and is married to Lauren, his wife of 25 years. They are extremely proud of their two remarkable and talented children Eleanor (24) and Mitchell (22).
- Market considerations for new Senior Living – Where to Build?
- Design for Multiple Care Levels (IL, AL, MC, SNF)
- Covid Design considerations for Future Communities
- Interior Design and Fabric Choices
- Sales: Getting Residents comfortable with the Move
You can reach Timothy on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/timothy-j-reidy-4131bab/